Why Inspired Kids Calm Coach?
We bring together a network of paediatric professionals who want to explore how they can help kids & teens to feel calm, courageous, confident and compassionate through the practice of co-regulation; yoga tools; breathing; meditation; mindful art & coaching.
The Results You'll Get
Our community, courses, and memberships are pretty special. We’re focused on the ways it will make a huge difference in your life.
Here are a few of the things you’ll be able to do as a member of Inspired Kids Calm Coach:
- You’ll be able to expand your network of like-minded paediatric professionals all focused on improving children's emotional wellbeing.
- You’ll gain access to resources and strategies for implementing co-regulation, yoga tools, breathwork, meditation, mindful art and coaching into your professional practice.
- You’ll receive support and innovative ideas from fellow members to foster calmness, bravery, self-assurance and compassion in the young individuals you work with
When You Join Today
When you join Inspired Kids Calm Coach today, you’ll get access to our:
- Participate in Co-Regulation Techniques Course: New members can enjoy the opportunity to curate personalised co-regulation techniques through a comprehensive video course. This would guide them on how to create a safe environment and foster biobehavioral states in children and teens, ultimately enhancing their personal development and mental health skills.
- Interactive Mindful Art Events: Participate in our periodic mindful art events and engage creatively using art as a medium to bring mindfulness into the lives of the children they care for. This creative activity not only boosts artistic abilities, but can also foster a calming environment for children and teens.
- Engage in a Meditation and Yoga Tools Chat: Members will have access to peer-led chat discussions focused on implementing meditation and yoga tools in their professional routine. These interactive conversations allow the members to learn, grow, and become proficient while facilitating a mindful culture among the children and teens they work with.